STATUTE OF THE CULTURAL ASSOCIATION
The cultural Association called "Culture Tracks" is hereby founded.
Article 2 Headquarters:
The legally registered head office of the Association is located in Pescara, in C.so Vittorio Emanuele n. 352.
The Association is apolitical, nonpartisan, is voluntary and no-profit making organisation.
The Association is ruled in accordance with the current Statute and the civil code.
Members are expected to behave correctly in the internal relations with other members, with third parties and in accepting the provisions of this Statute.
The Association may participate as a member to other clubs and / or associations with similar purposes, as well as participate in organizations with humanitarian and social purposes.
Article 4 Duration of the Association:
The Association is established for an indefinite period of time.
The Association aims to promoting cultural activities in Italy and abroad, promoting initiatives, among members and democratic citizens, for the development of their cultural and social background, through the use of all media as possible.
The main activities of the Association are: research, debate, editorial initiatives, training and cultural updating, arts and environment sectors, economy, social relations and leisure .
The Association may organize voluntary services, assistance and support to existing social structures.
Members can enjoy recreational activities and services organized to promote a greater awareness and social integration.
The Association can also offer its services to other associations, social groups and institutions who share, even partially, the same goals.
By way of simplification and not limitation, the Association will perform the following activities:
a) Cultural activities: round tables, conferences, congresses, debates, seminars, establishment of libraries, films and cultural documentaries, photo exhibitions, exhibitions of painting, sculpture and ceramics.
b) environmental activities: studies and initiatives for the protection and enhancement of environmental, architectural, archaeological, artistic and historical heritage.
c) Recreational activities: recreational entertainments of any kind, among the members and outside companies, entertainment for young and old people, films and documentaries.
d) Related activities: meetings and events between members for occasion of anniversaries, holidays and more.
e) Training activities: training and advanced courses, particularly in arts and culture, constitution of committees, study and research groups .
f) Publishing: Publication of proceeding of conferences, exhibitions, seminars, studies and research.
- Action to recover, cataloging, and collection of various material of historical, cultural, scientific and social interest, in favor of public institutions or private bodies, either directly or in collaboration with other agencies;
- To support initiatives aimed at disseminating culture, interest in natural heritage, knowledge and learning of arts;
- Supporting the Region, the Province and local governments for the implementation of security services, protection and enhancement of artistic and environmental heritage.
Article 6: Membership:
Association Members may be individuals, whether Italian or foreign, in unlimited number.
Members will also be public and private istitutions.
Members are distinguished in Founders, Honorary, Effective.
- Honorary Members: the title of Honorary Membership is conferred to eminent persons who have distinguished themselves in fields of interest of the Association, as well as those that have rendered significant services. Honorary members are exempt from paying any contribution, do not vote in the Assembly and can not be elected officers.
- Founders Members: the status of Founding Member is reserved for those who have signed the Association's constituting
- Effective members: the admission of a new member, after a proposal by two other members, is decided by the Board of Directors after a request and the payment of annual subscription fees.
of each annual
approved by the General Assembly.
The decisions of the Board of Directors regarding the application for new admission are final and without obligation to state reasons.
Membership is free and voluntary, but its adherents have to respect the decisions taken by its organs.
Membership status terminates for the following reasons:
- resignation to be notified in writing at least 3 (three) months before the end of the year;
- by resolution of the Board of Directors, for incompatibility or for having violated the rules and obligations under this Statute; for this reason the Board of Directors, within the first month of each fiscal year, shall revise the list of members;
- for late or non-payment of contributions.
Article 7: Bodies:
The Bodies of the Association are:
All the positions taken within the Association are free.
The General Assembly is the sovereign body of the Association and every member, who has made the payment of the membership fee, is entitled to attend the Assembly. All members, Honorary, Founders and Effective, are entitled to attend the ordinary and extraordinary Assembly.
The ordinary Assembly is convened at least once a year by April 30 for approval of the Economic and Financial Statement for the previous year, the Proposed Annual Budget and for possible renewal of the Board of Directors.
in ordinary and
extraordinary session for the following reason:
a) by a decision of the Board of Directors;
b) upon request, addressed to the Board of Directors, by at least one third of the Founding Members or Effective as a whole.
The resolutions, adopted by majority, shall be binding on the dissenters, but the right of withdrawal of individual members.
The regular Assembly decides upon any proposal presented for its consideration and, especially, for decisions regarding:
- the approval of proposed and past financial statements and the Board of Directors reports;
- set the amount of the annual contributions paid by association members and any penalties for late payments;
- deliberate on the general directives of the association and all the resolutions concerning the activity of the Association
- Decide on any other matters of ordinary character submitted for its approval to the Board of Directors;
The Extraordinary Assembly deliberates for decision regarding:
- The dissolution of the Association
- The changes of the Statute
- The transfer of the head office of the Association
- Any other matters of an exceptional nature
Art. 9 Convocation of the Assembly:
Ordinary and Extraordinary Assemblies are convened with at least 15 days notice, by invitation to all Members by the Board of Directors, in cases of urgency, the notice period may be reduced to 8 days.
The first convened Ordinary Assembly is valid with the presence of at least half plus one of the members entitled to vote. The second convened Ordinary Assembly is valid whatever
the number of the participants.
The Extraordinary Assembly is valid in both first and second call with the presence of at least 2 / 3 of the members entitled to vote.
It is allowed to intervene by writing proxy to be assigned exclusively to another member, number of proxies is prohibited in more than two, it is not allowed to vote by mail.
The Assembly is chaired by the President or in his absence, by a person designated by the Assembly.
Art. 10 Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors is composed of a Council formed by the three founding members or by a President .
If a Council is established, the President shall be appointed by a majority, among its members.
The Board of Directors is appointed for 3 years and can be re-elected.
The Board of Directors or the President shall implement the directives and guidelines established by the General Assembly relating to the activities to be carried out in various fields under the Statute.
The President legally represent the Association in front of thirds, court and all administrative and judicial authorities and signs the administrative acts of the Association.
The President may authorize members of the Association or third parties to run various activities.
The President supervises the implementation of the decisions of the Assembly and of the Board of Directors if appointed.
In case of resignation or of serious malpractice, the Assembly or the Board of Directors, if appointed, shall elect a President who will be appointed until the next ordinary assembly.
The meetings and the deliberations of the Board of Directors are noted in the minutes and signed by the President and by another member who acts as Secretary.
The Treasurer takes care of the cash management of the Association and shall keep appropriate account, performs its checks, keep proper books of account and prepares the annual operating budget.
In addition to keeping the books prescribed by law, the association holds the minutes books of meetings, members and the Assembly resolutions. The books of the Association are visible to members who make request, any copies at their own expense.
Article 13 Income and Social Assets
The incomes of the Association are composed of the following:
- regular annual membership fees
- any extraordinary contributions approved by the Assembly in relation to specific initiatives that require availability beyond that of the regular budget;
- voluntary contributions of members
- donations, gifts and legacies of members or third parties, voluntary contributions and extraordinary donations
- contributions from governments, local authorities, banks and institutions in general
- incomes of its assets
The ordinary annual contributions must be paid in a single payment by March 30.
Article 14 Members rights over social assets
No Member who has ceased for any reason to be a Member shall have any right to claim for the social assets.
Article 15 Financial years
The financial year starts on the 1st of January and ends on 31st of December
Article 16 Changes and Integrations of this Statute
Changes and integrations of this Statute can only be deliberated by the Extraordinary Assembly.
17 Dissolution and Liquidation:
The dissolution of the Association is declared by the Extraordinary Assembly which appoint one or more liquidators and determine their powers.
The net resulting from the liquidation will be assigned, as directed by the same Extraordinary Assembly, to associations with similar objectives, or for public purposes.
Art. 18 - Other matters
Any other matter that is not dealt with by this Statute will be ruled by the national laws currently in force.